FORGIVE ME CH. 12 (PT 1)






Hanbin was in awe when he saw the cut that Kira placed on her wrist close up instantly. Everything about her fascinated Hanbin. He honestly wanted to know more about her. But they still had a slight problem. Neither one spoke the same language. From that situation, it made things a lot harder. Plus Tablo was still passed out.
Hanbin nervously scratched his head while looking at Kira. How could he ask her about her background, her history?  Hanbin thought and thought before clapping his hands together. He quickly rushed to Bobby's room. He remembered that Bobby had a globe in his room. Bobby used to enjoy learning about history when he was younger. Now that he was older, he had another interest: basketball and women.
One he couldn't get, unfortunately.
Hanbin searched all through Bobby's stuff until he found the globe in his closest. Hanbin ran out almost tripping over Tablo who was still laying on the floor. He pointed a finger on the globe. "Here." Kira moved her eyes to where Hanbin pointed to, his index finger was laying on South Korea.
He then pointed to Kira. "You." Before turning back and pointing to the globe. Kira nodded before placing her finger on a small island. Hanbin watched and saw that she pointed to Hawaii but then moved her finger to Japan. The wheels in Hanbin's head started spinning. "Do you speak Japanese?" He asked her in Japanese.
From him switching to Japanese, Kira was able to understand him. "Hai, you speak it too?"
Hanbin Japanese was limited but it was better than his English. Maybe they can now communicate without the language issues.
Hanbin placed the globe down and try to ask her a question in Japanese. "Ummm...tell me about you?"
Kira could make out what he was asking before explaining who she was. "My name is Kira and I'm the princess of the Dragon clan. My clan has been around for many years. Well over thousands of years. Of my clan, we were considered humble people but something changed. About hundreds years ago, my great-grandfather wanted more. More power. He decided that there was going to be changed. Instead of us killing for protection, he wanted to kill to be no. 1. So that's what happened. Our ways changed, we were no longer the humble ones. We now were ruthless killers. Killing those who stood against us. This continued until my grandmother gives birth to my mother. My mother hated how our clan was and wouldn't no part of it. She was alienated from the others who stood with my grandfather. However, when my mother was seventeen she met a man. He was a fighter in our clan. They both fell in love. But this man, in which my mother found out had other motives. He wanted to keep the traditional going in which my mother wanted to change."
Kira placed her head down thinking about that night. She closed her eyes and those images flashed into her head. Hanbin placed his hand on her shoulder. Kira looked up to see Hanbin smiling back at her. She took a deep breath and continue her story. "My mother found out that he was only using her. He didn't love her but wanted to take over my grandfather's clan to make it his. One night while everyone was out on missions, my grandparents were fast asleep. My mother was ordered on a mission in which she could not refuse. So it only left my grandparents without any protection. He sneaked into their room and killed them. He started with my grandfather. He sliced his throat making it hard for him to cry out for help. He watched my grandfather struggling until he bled out. He moved to my grandmother and did the same but he went a little bit further. He sliced and sliced her up until she was only a head and torso."
"He left them there until my mother came back and she was the one that found them. Her cry could be heard from the next clan. So it was told. She may have hated what they become but they were still her parents. Because of their deaths, it made my mother Queen of the Dragons. She had to take charge of something that she despises with every inch of her soul. The man who comfort my mother was also the same person who killed her parents and she didn't know. Because you can't rule without a partner, mother ended up marrying the man who killed her parents. The marriage was held right after my mother became queen. With both ceremonies, my mother felt a part of her was missing.  The marriage was consummated and she had no choice but to live with it."
Kira twisted and turned in her seat. "He was now ruler. He had the power to do anything. To kill anyone. My mother hated this, she thought that the man who loved her wanted to change how things were, not make it worst. She couldn't take it anymore she needed to get away. She collected as much stuff that she could carry and prepared to leave the clan for good. She also had help as well."
Kira smiled remembering something, "another man who loved my mother as well wanted to go with her as well. He was a lower rank soldier in the clan. He was told to watch my mother when she was alienated and their friendship grew. Even though my mother loved the man who she thought loved her. Here was another man that was willing to risk his own life to help her escape."
A tear scrolled down Kira's face. "Everything was prepared for them to escape. It would be during the annual festival in which all members would celebrate the beginning of our clan. My mom knew that everyone would get drunk and eventually pass out. That's when they would flee. That night my mother and the lower rank soldier fled during the festival. Neither one looking back. They got on a boat and traveled until they reach the airport. From there they flew away until reaching Hawaii. They found a place. It was small but they made it home. As time went by my mother's belly grew and grew. Since she didn't trust going to the hospital due to them asking her too many questions. The baby was born in the home that they created. The child was a girl. My mother was happy but sad at the same time. Reason being the child showed traits of who she was. The child had the eyes that all female Dragon members have. She also had the healing ability as well."
A/N: PART TWO CONTINUES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER 

ONLY CREDIT THE WRITING, EVERYTHING ELSE IS GIVEN CREDIT TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER


(c) memorizedsightings

Comments

Popular Posts