FORGIVE ME CH. 3








I woke up from a dream or what I would call it a nightmare that I've been having for the last couple of nights. I jumped up suddenly and was staring into a pitch black room. I turned to the right and noticed my guardian sitting in a chair still sleeping. I rubbed the front of my head trying to forget the dream that I had.
I pulled my body to the side of the bed. I had forgotten that we had decided to pull into a hotel for the night since I was told that I needed the "rest." Yes, it was true for the past seven days I have done marks after mark without any sleep. But there was a reason why I didn't want to sleep. As soon as I closed my eyes the dream happened and I always woke up drenched in sweat.
I got up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom. I closed the door and flipped the light on. Even though the light was dim I could still see what I looked like. My eyes weren't normal any longer. They had changed to their regular color. Violet. I opened my mouth to see the fangs that were hidden unless I let them out. And my body had the scars from every battle that I fought.
 And my body had the scars from every battle that I fought
The monster in me only came out unless I allowed it. I slammed my hands on the mirror. The glass cut my skin but moments later the cut started to heal in which left behind a scar in place.
I slide down on the floor of the bathroom. Who was I? What was I?
The clinging sound of the bracelet on my wrist is the only thing that held my past.
Just at that moment, a pounding sound came from the opposite side of the door. "Are you okay?" He asked.
I got up from the floor wiping the tears away. "I'm fine. I'll be out in a minute." I quickly picked up the glass from off the counter tossing into the trash before splashing water onto my face. I opened the door walking out and sitting back on the bed that I was on early.
My guardian looked at me with a concerned look before grabbing a cigarette out from his pocket. He lit it and exhaled the smoke that he breathe in. "If we head out now we should arrive at our next location in five hours. That should get the job over and done so we can move to the next one."
I slapped my hands on my thigh, "why does he want me to do this?" I groan.
My guardian took another whiff of his cigarette. "Hell if I know. I'm just supposed to make sure you don't die. That's my only mission."
From that explanation, I got up and went over to where I lay my jacket onto. I tossed it over my shoulders before zipping it up. For five years, he "my father " has wanted me to take out people on a long list that was given to my guardian. He states it's the ones who opposes him. Never really explaining why those people opposed him so much.
I grabbed the rest of my belongings before heading to the door. My guardian followed behind me as we left out of the hotel room.
The only thing that I was taught to do was kill. Nothing other than that was drilled in my head.
A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT SO I WILL POST ANOTHER ONE TO MAKE UP FOR IT

ONLY CREDIT THE WRITING, EVERYTHING ELSE IS GIVEN CREDIT TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER


(c) memorizedsightings

πŸ˜‰

Comments

Popular Posts