FORGIVE ME CH. 14







  "I asked them to forgive me......" 
Both Hanbin and Tablo looked at each other before Tablo got up and placed his hands on top of his head. He paced back and forth before jumping up and down. He stopped before placing his hands on his waist. 'Damn, damn, damn. What have I gotten myself into?'
Hanbin watched as Kira stood near the window of his apartment. Her silhouette tore through as the sun started to rise in the distance. Every part of him wanted to go over to Kira and give her a hug. She had to live with the knowledge that her own father killed her grandparents and also her mother just to be in charge of their clan.
He honestly didn't know how to comfort someone like that since he never loses anyone that close to him.
Not wanting to be a Debbie downer, Kira turned back to the two guys that were in the apartment. She walked over and sat down on the sofa. 
"So ummm....can I take a shower. I've been in the same clothes for too long."
Hanbin who didn't expect the change in topic was taken back. "Umm..yeah, you can use my shower. I'll see if I have something for you to wear." He got up and Kira followed him to his bathroom. "I'll bring you something for you to wear."
Kira nodded her head before heading into the bathroom to take a shower. Hanbin walked over to his closet to see if he had that would fit Kira. Well, searching Tablo walked into closest. "I got to go but will you be okay?"
Hanbin turned Tablo, he was now holding a pair of sweat pants and a tank top that would probably fit her. 
"Yeah....I don't know." He nervously said.
Tablo close the door of Hanbin closest. "Dude, do you really trust her? Seriously, she just told us that she is a trained killer. She could snap you like this." 
Tablo snaps his fingers to Hanbin. "If it wasn't for me needing to get home to my family, I would stay but truthfully I'm scared of her myself."
Hanbin rubbed the back of his neck. "A part of him didn't see the problem with Kira but the other part of him was scared of her as well. So he really didn't know what to do."
Hanbin patted the shoulder of Tablo and also giving him a reassuring smile. "I'll be fine, Hyung. Don't worry."
Tablo cocked his head to the side. "You sure?" he asked. 
Hanbin nodded his head before opening the door to go back out to his room. Tablo walked out behind as Hanbin placed the clothes on the bed. They both walked out back to the living room.
"Hyung she maybe a trained assassin but I don't think she would kill me?"
Tablo rubbed his chin,"Hanbin anything is predictable. She maybe waiting for the right opportunity to do it."
Hanbin rolled his eyes at the statement. "If she wanted to kill me, she would've done before you came. So let's end this before she comes out, okay?"
Tablo shook his head, "well I warn you." 
He got up and walked towards the front door. Just then Tamara came walking out of the Hanbin's room wearing the clothes that he had lay out for her. Her scars were a lot more revealing and also the new one she got hours ago. She had her pinned up in a loose ponytail.
Both Hanbin and Tablo looked at her as she appeared to be drowning in Hanbin's clothes. Hanbin couldn't be how attractive she looked in his clothes. Tablo noticed and started to smile. 
He leaned over to Hanbin, "you sure you don't want me to call Mithra?"
Hanbin quickly turned his head over to Tablo providing him with a disgusted look. "Thanks, Hyung but no. I'm good."
Tablo leaned on the wall folding his hand over his chest. "Really?  The way you looking at Kira makes it seem totally different."
"Hyung, didn't you say that you needed to get home?" Hanbin said ignoring the last comment from Tablo.
Tablo chuckled out loud before grabbing the knob to the front door. "Fine, fine I'm out but if you need help call Mithra." 
He quickly said closing the door before Hanbin could toss a pillow at him.
Hanbin shook his head and turned back to Kira who was still standing in the middle of the living room. By now the sun had already come up and shined brightly into the place. Some of the rays beamed off of Kira's bracelet that she was wearing.
Hanbin looked at the time on the clock it was around 7:30 in the morning. In the next couple of hours, he would have to go to class and the sad part was he didn't get any sleep. He let out a sigh before heading over to the sofa. Kira followed him and sat across from him.
"Can I ask you a question?"
Hanbin nodded his head to agree. "Why are you helping me?"
Hanbin wondered that same thing both his brother and Tablo flew when finding out that Kira was an assassin were he wanted to know more about her. "I don't know honestly. I guess it's the doctor in me. You were hurt and I couldn't leave you." He confessed.
Kira nodded to the answer. She looked out the window thinking that even though Hanbin did what he did, a part of her knew that she needed to get away him. Because once word got back to her father about her guardian being killed and she being missing he would send a search time to look for her. And anyone in their way was a dead man.
 And anyone in their way was a dead man


ONLY CREDIT THE WRITING, EVERYTHING ELSE IS GIVEN CREDIT TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER


(c) memorizedsightings


Comments

Popular Posts