THE BODYGUARD CH. 04


Missy








I looked up at Hyunwoo when he said that he would help me. I placed my left hand on the side of my face. "And how are you going to do that?" I said to him.
Hyunwoo looked at me and smiled. It was a sneaky smile like he was thinking of more than just helping me with my situation. He eyed me up and down.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" I then asked him.
Hyunwoo never said anything just grabbed his phone. He punched some buttons on his phone and placed the phone to his ear. I looked at him in a confused way. He never answered any of my questions.
Finally, I could hear a female's voice on the other end. "Hey, Chung Ha, aren't you a student at Seoul International?" He got up from the chair he was sitting and walked over to a corner to talk.
As I'm staring at Hyunwoo, one of the other agents walked over to me. "Hey, can you do me a quick favor?" He was asking me. I noticed that he had his hands in a begging motion. I stared at him and then moved my eyes back over to Hyunwoo who was still engrossed in his conversation. I moved the pill bottle that I had on my desk before nodding my head to agree to his favor.
He smiled before hopping on top of my desk. He leaned in and whispered something to me. From what he was whispering I started to draw slowly away from him. He moved back looking at me before leaning back in to continue whispering the rest of his favor.
"So can you?" He asked. I swallowed slowly before answering his question.
"Do you honestly, want me to do that Kihyun?" Still, a little bit took back of what he wanted me to do. He looked at me and flashed me one of his signature smiles. I honestly could not decline his offer. I nodded my head accepting the favor. He jumped off of the desk and pulled out the item out of his pocket. A key to his place.
"Be careful when giving him food, okay. He snaps back." He kissed me on my cheek before running off. By then Hyunwoo noticed the actions and was walking back over to my desk. He placed his phone in his pocket and sat back down in the chair that was in front of my desk. He pointed over to Kihyun.
"What was that all about?" He asked. I placed the key in my pocket and shrugged my shoulders. "It's nothing. So is your plan for helping me?" He looked at me for a moment before answering my question.
"My sister knows that guy that you are supposed to watch and she is going to help you. She will be meet us at my place, later on, today." He was saying tapping a pencil on my desk. He moved his eyes up to meet mines. Waiting for me to say something. In which, I was going to say.
"Why am I meeting your sister at your place?" I asked folding my arms over my chest. It was like he was waiting for me to ask him that question. I could see it in his expression as he placed the pencil back down on my desk. "Well, duh it's not like I know where you live." He explained.
I unfolded my arms and sucked my teeth. It was true. He didn't know where I live. Pretty much no one knew where I live and I wanted to keep it like that. "Fine, I will head with you over to your place."
He nodded his head and being fine with my statement. "Now back to what Kihyun asked you to do...." By he could say anything else I was already leaving my desk and heading at to check on supplies on the floor above me.
Honestly, it was none of his business what I do with my free time. And I wanted to keep that way. He rubbed his hands through hair before getting up and walking from my desk.




     


Comments

Popular Posts