THE BODYGURAD CH. 05


Missy





It was hours later once I got back into the department. Most of the other agents were already heading out for the day. So it was probably about a handful of people still remaining.
I was looking over some documents that were placed on my desk when Krystal walked over. She had a little smirk on her face and her arms were folded over her chest. I glanced up from the monitor and looked over before moving my eyes back down.
Seriously, what does she have against me?
"Hey, most of us are going out tonight and you're invited," she said to me. I kept typing on the computer. Honestly, at the pit of my stomach, I knew that the request did not feel right and was not going to drag myself to be a part of it. She slammed the top of my desk trying to get my attention. "Yah, did you not hear me?"
I moved my glasses from away from my eyes and rubbed them with my fingers. "I hear you but I will decline that offer. I have plans." Before placing the glasses back on my face.
She started to slowly laugh before laughing harder. "Seriously, you have plans? Anyone would jump on going out with the Elite agents and you're declining?"
I nodded head before saying, "Yep." Making sure to emphasize on the "P."
She stared at me once more thinking that she could read my mind but I never looked back up to help her with that. Finally, Hyunwoo walked over to my desk tapping it at the same time.
"You're ready?" He asked me.
Krystal twisted her head over to look at him. She twisted her lips in a weird sort of way.
She basically could not believe that since she was recruited in this department she has been trying to get with Hyunwoo and each time she was turned down. She constantly wanted to know what Hyunwoo saw in Missy.
What made Nikki so attracted to him that Nikki herself could not see it? She darted her eyes at the both of us before storming away once more.
Nikki looked up for a split second noticing that Krystal was now gone. "Uh..yeah...give me just a few more minutes and I will be done," she told him. Nikki typed some more on the computer before finally sending her report in. "And done, okay I'm ready."
She turned off her monitor to her computer before turning around to grab her things. She reached for her stuff to see that Hyunwoo had it in his hands. "Umm..thanks."
He nodded to her before placing his jacket over his body. "My sister should be at my place. So are you ready to be a teenager once again?"
Nikki looked at him with a nervous smile on her face. She slings her handbag over her shoulder. "Do I have a choice?"









 "Do I have a choice?"      


Comments

Popular Posts