THE BODYGURAD CH. 06

[Hyunwoo]
We walked out of the department towards the garage to where our vehicles are located. I glanced back to see Missy slowly walking down the steps. 
She always had her hair in its natural state with it being pulled back in a ponytail. She wore glasses even though I never could understand why she wore them. 
I just stared at her thinking about why I could never tell how I felt even if most of the department basically knew.
She approached me standing about a couple of feet away from me. She pushed up her glasses looking around the parking a lot. "Are we taking your car or driving separate?" She asked.
I wanted to say we can drive together but I didn't think she felt that comfortable to drive with me. She still never explained to me what Kihyun ask her to do.
"We can drive separately," I told her. She nodded her head and walked over to her vehicle. "I'll drove behind you." She stated before getting into her vehicle.
~~~
Moments later we arrived at my apartment and waiting outside was annoying- I mean my lovely sister, Chung Ha. She had her legs crossed leaning on the door. Of course most of all she was texting away as usual. She saw my car and placed her phone in her pocket before walking over to me.
"Oppa, what's up?" She yelled out before throwing her weight into me. I literally had to catch myself from falling. "Hey, Chung Ha, how was school?" I asked her.
She pulled away from me showing me a disgusted look. "Is that all mom, dad and you care about?" She pouted folding her arms across her chest. "There's a lot of other things to worry about."
I leaned on my car as I thought about what other stuff could be so important. "Not much I can think off," I said before patting my sister's head. "Anyway, you're still helping me right?"
She smirked a smile before shifting her body to the side, "I'll do it but you have to do something for me." I moved my fingers to the center of my forehead. There was always a catch when asking my sister for a favor.
Right at that same time, Missy pulled up in the driveway and got out of her vehicle. Both my sister and I followed our eyes towards her. Missy came over and stood next to us and Chung Ha looked at Missy," so she is the one." I nodded my head answering her question.
Missy adjusted her glasses to her face before stretching her arm out to introduce herself. "Hi, I'm Missy."
My sister examined Missy up and down. She walked around Missy a couple of times as well. She touched Missy's hair and clothes. 
Finally coming back to the front of Missy who still had her hand out to shake. My sister extended her hand out finally and said, "this is going to take a lot of work but I'll do it." I let out a sigh of relief before the three of us walked towards my door. "But you still owe me, oppa," said Chung Ha.
Once inside my sister opened up her bag and pulled out a uniform. "Ah, here we go. This is the uniform that we wear at my school. I'm not sure if it fits since you're a little-," she started to say.
Missy placed the skirt close to her body. The skirt did look a little bit smaller. "Small uh yeah."
My sister nodded her head agreeing. She scooted back on the sofa. "But you should be able to manage until you can get one that fits you. Just try it on for now." Missy gives a low sigh before marching in the direction of the bathroom.
Chung Ha got up and headed over to the kitchen. She grabbed a bowl and open the freezer to pull out my ice cream. Chocolate chip to be exact. "Don't you think you should eat dinner first," I yelled at her.
She yelled back at me. "Nope." She then walked back with the ice cream and plopped herself back on my couch crossing her legs too.
She took a bit before nudging me in my arm. "I have a question for you." She said before digging the spoon into the ice cream. "Why are you helping her?"
I thought for a second and shrugged my shoulders. "Just doing a nice act," I said to her. I lowered my head back down pulling my phone out to type.
My sister didn't buy that reason. She still had the spoon in her mouth when she slapped me on the shoulder. "Ow! What was that for?"
"Honestly, do you think I'm stupid?" She was now using the spoon as her pointer and pointing it at my face. "Oppa, when was the last time you ever mention helping someone even if it's a female? Huh? I have to beg you to take me to the store just to buy tampons. So either you like-mmmm."
I quickly covered my Chung Ha's mouth before she could utter out another word. "Aish! Be quiet." I told her. She looked at me before scooping up some of her ice cream and smearing it all over my hand. I moved my hand away and getting up to wash the ice cream off my hand.
"So it is true?" Chung Ha said to her brother as she took a bit from the bowl of ice cream that she was eating. Hyunwoo shot her a death glare. She jumped back but started to laugh since it was true.
Her brother did like Missy and she was oblivious to it. Chung Ha laughed so hard that she ended up dropping the ice cream that was in the bowl. "This is too much," Holding her side while getting up to go get a paper towel.
Her brother looked at her and before going back down to his phone. He did like Missy but he didn't know how to approach her about his feelings.
So he thought maybe this way he could help her and hopefully, he can gain the courage to tell her how he felt.





     


Comments

Popular Posts